Ticket Registration Info
To register your class and reserve theater seats, please note the following before filling out the electronic registration:
- As soon as possible, register for tickets by one(1) of the following methods...
- Be sure to indicate your preference of performance day. We will make every effort to accommodate your preference. If the day you have chosen is filled to capacity, we will contact you.
- Please note: We cannot accept verbal reservations. We will assign performance dates and fill reservations on a FIRST ARRIVED basis. This year, as in year’s past, we expect sold out or filled performances on both Thursday and Friday. Thus, it is of major importance that we receive your reservation sheet, as soon as possible. Also, if you find that after making a reservation you are unable to attend please let us know, as we may have students on a waiting list to attend.
- Please indicate the Total Number of Seats you will be needing and the number of seats that will be Patron or no charge.
- The deadline for registration will be November 30th. Call if you have questions after that date.
- Payment may be made by a school check mailed to us at a later date OR you can give us collected monies or a check at the door the day of the performance.
- On the day of the performance: Please be at the Eastman Center at least 20minutes prior to the performance. There will be someone to assist you inside the lobby. The performance is approximately 1 ½ hours.
- You will receive written confirmation back indicating the day of the performance you are scheduled for and the total number of seats reserved for your group. Please send a self addressed stamped envelope to be used to return your confirmation sheet.
- Please continue to share & send student thank you notes from your class. We always share them with our community sponsors and the dancers; see our Fan Mail and Art page.
*please plan to arrive approximately 20 minutes prior to the performance
Toy F. Reid Auditorium at
The Eastman Employee Center in Kingsport, Tn